Wednesday 23 February 2011

quick summer, quick!

hey,
this is my first post, so i would like to introduce myself.  im clara and i live in ibiza but im german.
this blog is gonna be about my life.  
well, even though here is way more sun than in germany im still freezing every morning! today i took photos of my outfit.  i really like how all the colours match and i love love love this necklace! its a small little gold owl:)   apart from taking photos i didnt do alot.  i packed my suitcase, cause ill fly to munich tomorrow!  im seriously excited to see all my old friends and be in my hometown again. :)    
i think thats enough for today.






xoxo
clara

sunglasses: rayban, necklace: via http://de.dawanda.com/shop/pension, vest:pull&bear, shirt:h&m, pants: blanco, socks: stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment